[Recruitment] Faculty Position in Department of Power Mechanical Engineering, National Tsing Hua University
The Department of Power Mechanical Engineering at National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan, R.O.C., invites applications for full-time tenure-track faculty positions (assistant, associate, or full professor) in the following areas:
- Electrical Engineering and Control
- Solid and Nano-micro Mechanics
- Mechanical Design and Manufacturing
- Thermal Science, Fluid Mechanics and Energy
Prospective applicants should currently have a doctoral degree (PhD.), or will obtain one within the next 6 months. Additional salary bonuses will be awarded to the new faculty member with outstanding academic records.
Applicants who submit their material before December 2, 2020 will be considered for the position with the starting date of August 1, 2021. Any application material received after the due date will be considered for the next term.
If interested, please submit the following application materials:
- Abstract of curriculum vitae, CV Abstract
- Curriculum vitae
- Publication list
- Selected publications (up to 5 papers)
- Two reference letters (sent by regular mail or e-mail in PDF format before the due date)
- A copy of doctoral degree certificate, or a letter stating the expected graduation date with the signature of the applicant’s thesis advisor
- Transcripts or academic records of both undergraduate and graduate studies (optional for applicants of associate and full professor position)
- A statement of teaching interests with course outlines. For applicants who have teaching experience, course evaluation results may be supplemented.
- A statement of research interests and plans
- Other materials that help demonstrate the applicant’s accomplishments such as certificates, awards, patents
Note: Further review process will only commence if the preceding application materials are complete.
All the application materials (except reference letters) should be sent in PDF format by e-mail, E-mail: email@example.com.
Phone: 886-3-5719034 (Contact Ms. Liang) Fax: 886-3-5722840
Power Mechanical Engineering